SVG transform - grid
Here in da studio you see the concept versions. You can find the elaborated version in the Yeah Right! museum
Just click on one of the buttons and see what happens
- Some SVG manipulation. As a start a 3×3 grid consisted of 24 separate lines.
- You can chose a pre defined max factors of the curving
- The script will then randomly manipulate the curves
- Every value got hist own unique calculation.
What does the script do?
- In short, it change the curve values of all the grid lines
- After clicking one of the buttons, the script calculate all the curve factors
- All are calculated within the max offset said on the button